FOURTH PERIOD



jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

BIENVENIDOS MIS PUPILOS

With these pages on You Tube, you can improve your pronunciation and have some fun.
Con estas páginas en You Tube, podrás mejorar tu pronunciación y divertirte un poco.

I provide also web side for you to interact with the grammar in a practical and dynamic.
Te proporciono también páginas web para que interactues con la gramática de forma práctica y dinámica.

We always find different ways to have fun with languages.
Siempre encontremos diferentes maneras de divertirnos con los idiomas.

¡¡¡Hasta pronto!!!!
....See you soon...!








BIENVENIDOS SEAN AL VIERNES DE PRUEVA DEL TERCER PERIODO
WELCOME TO THE THIRD FRIDAY OF TEST PERIOD
(Estos serán algunos test, dirijidos también por web side. Accediendo facilmente de acuerdo al tema requerido).
COMENCEMOS
GRADE 1°
ENGLISH
Exercise on Definitions

Fill in the correct family member_________
My mother's sister is my __________
My daughter's brother is my _________
My father's daughter is my _________
My mum and dad are my __________.
My sister's son is my __________.
My aunt's son or daughter is my ________.
My father's brother is my ________.
My mother's father is my _________.
My daughter's son is my ________.
My brother's daughter is my _______.
DAY OF THE WEEK
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=10



SCIENCE
MATTER
EXAMPLES : FORCES - MACHINE
VIDEO
MATH
ADDICTION - SUBTRACTION
SCIENCE
WATHER
What the water is impoantant?
Do you drink water?
GRADE 2°
ENGLISH
COLORS

SCIENCE
TYPES OF PLANTS
1) Draw the diferent types of plant.
2) What are the different types of plant?
3) Read about types of plant.
PLANT NUTRITION
1) What is plant nutrition?
2)Why Doesn't My Soil Have What it Takes?
3)The Elements of Complete Plant Nutrition are:
SOCIAL
About Canada
1) Draw the Canadian Map.
2) The symbols of Canada are:
3) The Cyty of Canada are:
MATH
ADDICTION AND SUBTRTION
GRADE 3°
ENGLISH
THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR
SIMPLE PAST
PLACE
MATH
ADDICTION AN SUBTRATION WITH FRACTIONARIES
SOCIAL
Reading about Canada.
(Lee sobre Canadá y escribe cinco -5- preguctas sobre Canadá con sus respectivas respuestas)
SCIENCE
ENERGY - FORCE - MACHINE - MATTER
1) What is the matter?
2) What is the forces?
3) What is the machine?
4) What is the energy?
GRADE 4°
SCIENCE
1) Rea and Write five questions about electricity and energy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario